Friday, September 16, 2016

Bell Pepper Cheese Pasta and Bechamel Sauce Recipe


Pasta although originated in Italy, but like all other good things, people all over the world didn't mistake to accept the good thing irrespective of their origin or culture!
If you ask me, whether I like Pasta or not, I'll definitely give you a glare, "Who doesn't?"
I can't tell you since when I like Pasta, but it laid me flat ever since we met!
It's yummy texture and juicy mix, guys you know, just mind blowing!
So I decided I must try a hand at it!
I already made 20 different varieties of pasta at least 20 times each, but I can't tell you which one I like most!


Ingredients -
serving 2

200 gm Pasta
100 ml extra virgin olive oil
100 gm cheese
3 large onion (squarely chopped)
2 large size tomato
150 ml White Sauce or Bechamel sauce
1 green bell pepper (squarely chopped)
1 yellow bell pepper (squarely chopped)
1 red bell pepper (squarely chopped)
1/2 tsp white peppercorn
1/2 tsp garlic paste
1/2 tsp ginger paste
12-14 Basil leaves
Salt to taste
Method -
1. Boil the Pasta with salt. Brush with little oil. Keep aside.
2. Pour olive oil in a hot pan. Add onion.sprinkle little salt. 1/2 tsp garlic paste,1/2 tsp ginger paste. chopped tomato. Stir and mix well
3. Add boiled pasta.
4. Add all colored Bell peppers.
5. Add white sauce or Bechamel Sauce.
6. Mix all these well. Toss a little to mix well.
7. Add peppercorn powder, salt to taste, and cheese! Mix well.
8. Finally, add Basil leaves. cook for just a minute.
9. Turn off flame. BELL PEPPER CHEESE PASTA is ready to serve!

So good food has no cultural or religious barrier!
Only taste matters!
People according to their tastes and availability of ingredients, slightly changed or improvised great cuisines!
Here is one such nice dish! Buon appetito!





See More -
Choco Vanilla Dessert
Egg Devil
Cheese Chicken Uttapam

No comments:

Post a Comment